Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Springfield, MO Engagement and Wedding Photographer :: Mandy + Kris

     One of the things I love most about photography is getting to meet new people. It's always such an honor to be invited into their homes, their love, their once-in-a-lifetime moments. I love being able to step into their story and capture their lives, just as they are right now. Most sessions, we enter as strangers, but leave more like friends. Perhaps more special than that though is being able to capture moments like that for my dear friends. 

     Meet Amanda, {or Mandy as I've always known her!}, and her fiance, Kris. Mandy and I have known each other for over 20 years, sharing countless moments and memories together. Late night sleepovers, endless girl talk, proms, church camp, choir trips, double dates, concerts, the list goes on. Mandy, her sister, and I were besties for years and even had our own "girl band" back in the day! ;-)  And now, I am incredibly honored to be a part of this chapter of her life!

On Mandy and Kris' big day, I will be standing by her side, as a bridesmaid, not a photographer, but was thrilled to have the chance to capture their love for each other in their engagement session! And don't worry, you'll still get the behind the scenes look at their wedding day since my hubby, the other half of Kairos Photography, will be capturing everything!!


Isn't she gorgeous?
                                               






 









Can't have a session with Kris and Mandy without showcasing their boots! Kris was just disappointed he didn't have time to shine 'em up beforehand!


Mandy and Kris, thanks for spending your evening with me and letting me capture this season of your lives together! I CANNOT wait for your beautiful day in September! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment