Thursday, May 29, 2014

Ketteman Family | St. Louis, MO. Family Photographer


     There's something so special about photographing friends and their precious families. The Ketteman's, who I'm sure you recognize from their many sessions, are some of our dearest friends and it has been a joy to capture their growing family over the past year. I'm convinced their family just gets more beautiful with each session! Matt, Kim, big sister Claire, and little Wesley are sure to bring a smile to your face today.  :)




I love their bright color choices - it's the perfect way to show off their vibrant personalities!







Claire loves her baby brother!


I just adore these photos of Wesley and his daddy. You can tell their best buds already. So so sweet.



   
Matt and Kim, thank you for letting me be a part of your growing family in so many ways over the past year. It has been such an honor to document these little moments and memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment