Friday, May 16, 2014

Springfield, MO and St. Louis, MO Senior Photography :: Jordan

     A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of taking Jordan's senior pictures. Jordan is a great guy... I know because he happens to be dating my little sister! He's crazy tall, super funny, and multi-talented. We actually wound up having to take his photos on two different days because our first session ended abruptly with a tornado warning!







   Jordan will be attending MSU in the fall on a football scholarship, and I love these photos we took of him in his high school jersey. Football is one of many things he excels at and I think these photos are a perfect glimpse into that part of his story.





Congrats, Jordan, on graduating high school!! Can't wait to see where your journey takes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment